The theme for TEDxWilliamsport – “Breaking Through” figures to enable our Speakers to address:
- the ways they have experienced breakthroughs;
- significant breakthroughs that shaped our culture, history, art, etc.;
- a breakthrough that went virtually unnoticed:
- future breakthroughs they anticipate, etc.
Perhaps addressing questions such as:
- Are we at or approaching a breakthrough?
- And if so, where?
- If not, do we see one coming?
Speakers for TEDxWilliamsport 2012 are listed below in order of appearance.
Visit the speaker Biography Page for information on each of the speakers.
- Derek Cabrera, Cabrera Research Labs – The 22nd Century Mind
- Laura Cabrera, Cabrera Research Labs – Notes from the field
- Larry Flint, WASD – Rescuing the reefs
- Isaiah McPherson and Samuel Williams, NEB HS – A Missed Opportunity
- Roxi Hewertson, CEO, Highland Consulting Group – Our Ripple Effect
- Jeff Zeiders, Mt. Lebanon SD – Taking in the view from the Shoulders of Giants
- Bill Kelly, CEO, WVIA Broadcasting – How this small town NEPA boy met Big Bird
- Lee and Rose Saville-Iksic, LTSD – World Music with a Humanitarian Heart
- Knight Music – Performance of Hope in Harmony Music
- Ann House, Chef Hosch & Ann – Brain Therapy: Light Touch Can Heal
- Summer Beretsky, Penn College – Panic about anxiety
- Lauren Bryson, Penn College – Underestimating Sources of Innovation
- Sean Farley, Guitarleys – A profession in passion