Dress: In keeping with the TED tradition, dress for TEDxWilliamsport is Business Casual. We want everyone to be comfortable and to maintain a relaxed and engaging atmosphere throughout the day.
Parking: Available at the 3rd Street Parking Garage – located on 3rd street, between William and Pine Street. Entrances are located on the 3rd Street and Church Street sides of the garage. Day-long parking is $10.00 Williamsport Parking Authority web site.
Refreshments: On the day of the event, refreshments will be available during the scheduled breaks between sessions.. If you wish to visit a local restaurant, we have notified them that TEDxWilliamsport participants have a limited amount of time and we have encouraged them to expedite service for you. A list of the restaurants (and where available, their menus) follows: (map of the venue and restaurants)
I. Paradise Cancun At Stearns Plaza
Adjacent to the Community Theatre League -100 W. 3rd St. Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570-320-0222 Menu (PDF)
2. Julie’s Coffee — 33 W. 3 Street Williamsport PA 17701
Phone: 570-327-9527 Menu (PDF)
3. Alabaster Coffee Roaster & Tea Company — 410 Pine St., Williamsport PA 17701 Phone: 570-478-0043 (NOTE: Owner, Karl Fisher was a featured Speaker at the inaugural TEDxWilliamsport event)
4. Franco’s — 12 W. 4th St. Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570-327-1840 Menu (PDF)
5. Joy Thai — 15-17 W 4th St. Williamsport, PA 17701
6. Hacienda — 43 W 4th St. Williamsport, PA
7. Bullfrog Brewery — 229 W 4th St. Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570-326-4700 Menu (Web page)
8. Barrel 135 — 135 W. 3 Street (next to the parking garage)
Phone: 570-322-7131 Menu (PDF)
View TEDxWilliamsport Restaurants in a map.